This just in...SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) eligibility guidelines. See our "Child Care Links" page for more information.
The Child Care Resource & Referral Network (CCRRN), along with several local sponsors, will be a hosting a free INDOOR car seat check on Saturday, Feb. 20, 2016 at the Bloomington Fire Department, located at 310 N. Lee in Bloomington.
Certified car seat safety technicians will provide a one-on-one opportunity for parents and caregivers to learn about child passenger safety and have their car seats checked. Please bring the child(ren) who will be riding in the seat, vehicle owner's manual, and car seat instruction booklet if possible.
All of the car seat checks will be done by appointment only. Call the CCRRN office at 309-828-1892 ext 214. to make an appointment. Click here to view our flyer.
Child Care Resource & Referral Network
207 W. Jefferson, Suite 301; Bloomington, IL 61701
Phone Numbers (309) 828-1892 • (800) 437-8256
Fax Number (309) 828-0526
Office Hours: 8:00a.m. - 4:30p.m.
Serving the Counties of McLean, Livingston, Ford and DeWitt
The CCRRN is committed to supporting families, child care providers, and employers in their pursuit
of quality child care and family support services that are both available and affordable. To this end,
the CCRRN strives to assure access to education, assistance and support to families, child care
providers, employers, and other community agencies.
Provider Services Department:
• Attend trainings and conferences.
• Receive financial help through professional development scholarships to enhance program quality.
• Program Accreditation information.
• Receive health information from our Child Care Nurse Consultant.
Parent Services Department:
• Learn about child care options and learn about referrals to child care programs.
• Receive information about selecting quality child care programs for free online, by phone, in person, by email or fax.
• CCRRN now offers a free online child care search. Access the Quality Counts Online Child Care Search here.
• Learn about eligibility requirements for financial assistance.
• Learn how you can become a child care provider.
Child Care Links:
• Helpful links for more information on child care in our area.
Events: Current and Future Events
Contact Us: Contact us for more information