Join us for a FREE Jim Gill concert. Click here to find out more information.
Weather Cancellation Policy: To find out if an event sponsored by the CCRRN (trainings, meetings, car seat checks, etc) has been cancelled, please listen to the radio station WJBC (1230 AM). We will also try our very best to update the CCRRN website about cancellations as well.
Child Care Resource & Referral Network
207 W. Jefferson, Suite 301; Bloomington, IL 61701
Phone Numbers (309) 828-1892 • (800) 437-8256
Fax Number (309) 828-0526
Office Hours: 8:00a.m. - 4:30p.m.
Serving the Counties of McLean, Livingston, Ford and DeWitt
The CCRRN is committed to supporting families, child care providers, and employers in their pursuit
of quality child care and family support services that are both available and affordable. To this end,
the CCRRN strives to assure access to education, assistance and support to families, child care
providers, employers, and other community agencies.
Provider Services Department:
• Attend trainings and conferences.
• Receive financial help through professional development scholorships to enhance program quality.
• Program Accreditation information.
• Receive health information from our Child Care Nurse Consultant.
Parent Services Department:
• Learn about child care options and learn about referrals to child care programs.
• Receive information about selecting quality child care programs for free online, by phone, in person, by email or fax.
• CCRRN now offers a free online child care search. Access the Quality Counts Online Child Care Search here.
• Learn about eligibility requirements for financial assistance.
• Learn how you can become a child care provider.
Child Care Links:
• Helpful links for more information on child care in our area.
Events: Current and Future Events
Contact Us: Contact us for more information